Complaint Review: State Of Florida Department Of Revenue Child Support Enforcement

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Reported By: dillon South Carolina
  • State Of Florida Department Of Revenue Child Support Enforcement
    1777 Tamiami Trail, Suite 5000
    Port Charlotte, Florida

State Of Florida Department Of Revenue Child Support Enforcement ripoff, These people hid facts of my timely child support payments from the courts and succeeded in stealing an additional 3 years of child support from me! $7601.00 Port Charlotte Florida

The state of Florida, department of revenue, child support enforcement, had record that my child support payments were never in arrears and aquired a court order to garnish my monthly income and successfully took Double child support from me for 3 1/2 years. They had mistakenly failed to regester all my child support payments from 1996 thru 2001!

I have shown proof that they screwed up! It took me 3 and 1/2 years to stop this unjust garnishment but I have gotten it removed after paying an additional $7601.00. This money they claim is "LOST" and I can not get it returned or receive credit for.

Now that they have received notice that they had taken the money through fraud & the garnishment has been removed, they continually threaten Jail if I don't make up the additional monthly ( double my support ) that is no longer being garnished from my income each month.

My child support is up to date. It has never been late but I have had months where they had stolen all but $342.00 of my monthly income to satisfy the unlawful judgement! I have been evicted 3 times and at times I lived without water and electric because of the theft of my income!

I received another threat yesterday that I am facing a 2 year jail sentence, loss of drivers license and loss of passport if I do not pay an additional $2087.00 by the 26th of this month. ( the amount that would have been garnished since April 13, 2005 that was Stopped)

They are ruthless people that won't admit they make mistakes and are too lazy to get off there butts and adjust my child support by marking my account overpaid! But, they're computer ships out the "Jail Notice" every month and it is inevitable that I will be incarcerated as these notices go to law enforcement also!

If I don't receive help I will be in jail for 2 years before I will be able to clear this mess up. A mess a "Government Idiot " Created!

Bruce
dillon, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/state-of-florida-department-of-revenue-child-support-enforcement/port-charlotte-florida-33948/state-of-florida-department-of-revenue-child-support-enforcement-ripoff-these-people-hid-152236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content