Complaint Review: Statewide recovery group

• Reported By: Cassandra — Fresno California USA
  • Statewide recovery group

Nationwide
    USA

Statewide recovery group They called me saying if I didn't make a payment today I had to go to court, I told the lady I didn't have the money to pay it today and she gotta kinda rude saying well ill make notation I offered and you didn't take it . Good luck Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

I got a phone call saying if I didn't pay today I was going to have to appear in court and fraud was going to be put on my name .. they kept saying if I don't pay today I was going to be in trouble . So I paid them with my credit card. I just want to know did I get scammed or was it real ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2017 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/statewide-recovery-group/nationwide/statewide-recovery-group-they-called-me-saying-if-i-didnt-make-a-payment-today-i-had-to-1397056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content