Complaint Review: Steadfast Cycles

• Steadfast Cycles
    26516 Ruether Ave, #210 Santa Clarita, 91350
    Internet
    United States of America

Steadfast Cycles Brandon, Jesse Employee abuse, illegal, fraud, deception of sales Santa Clarita, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Steadfast Cycles is Great

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jealous Haters

This company deceives about parts being in stock, or even parts made in the UK. This company takes parts that are made in Taiwan or China and advertises them as made in the UK and sells them for higher prices. The owner of the company denies its employees overtime pay and breaks. Customers eyes need to be opened up by the horrendous lies of China made parts sold as UK made parts, and labor law violations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steadfast-cycles/internet/steadfast-cycles-brandon-jesse-employee-abuse-illegal-fraud-deception-of-sales-santa-c-1045709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Steadfast Cycles is Great

AUTHOR: Rotax500 - (USA)

I have had excellent business relations with Steadfast Cycles. I had a large order for a Norton fuel tank, petcocks, all mounting. It was an order over $600.00. Everything went perfectly. I say Steadfast Cycles must be honest. There was some mischarge on my credit card and I would have never caught the error. Steadfast Cycles credited the money back to my credit card. Thought, wow, this guy is completely honest. I never noticed the mischarge. I never complained. The guy at Steadfast just made it right. They must be honest. They had the chance to rip me off and they did not. I just ordered more parts from Steadfast.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jealous Haters

AUTHOR: Brandon - ()

None of the complaint report is true, I can only imagine that the person that filed this is somebody that is jealous becasue they tried to open a business in this industry and failed. Somebody has too much time on their hands, I know they allow inmates to have computer access, maybe thats not a good thing to do. If any of what was said is remotly true how could we be in business for over 10 years now? In California the success rate for new businesses is .01 % so only 1% of 1% ever see a 10 year anniversary.