Complaint Review: Stellar Graphics

2521 West Birchwood
    mesa, Arizona
    USA

Stellar Graphics Stellar Graphix Horrible Company! mesa Arizona

Do not do business with this company!

I own a small business.  When we first started the business we were contacted by Stellar Graphics about buying some promotional ink pens with out logo on them.  The pens were okay but we later decided to not spend money on things like that.  It seems that whenever you tell these people "No" they step up their high pressure sales tactics.

We started getting several calls a week.  All the phone numbers are blocked, so you don't know who it is until you answer.  The sales people are rude, pushy, and just plain nasty.  One sales person called and asked to speak to my wife, who is the business manager for our company.  The sales person started the conversation with, "Yeah, I wanna speak with Pamela. Put that ol' dog on the phone!"  I told the guy he was speaking about my wife and I didn't appreciate his attitude.  He spewed out some swear words and hung up.

This is what these eople do whenever you question why they are calling or ask what they want.  They simply hang up on you.  If you try calling the company's listed phone number you simply get a recording.  If you leave a recorded message requesting that someone from the company call you back, they don't call.

Stellar Graphics is, without a doubt, the worst, most unpleasant, and scummiest company I have ever encountered. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SNAKES!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2017 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stellar-graphics/mesa-arizona-85202/stellar-graphics-stellar-graphix-horrible-company-mesa-arizona-1380589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content