Complaint Review: Stephen Mark Hugh Baring

United Kingdom
  • Phone: 07894165951
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Stephen Mark Hugh Baring Stephen Mark Hugh BaringTempus SuisseTempus GalleryTempus Online LtdClick TempusBaring XavierQoxoart_and_watches EbayDomain80Dayspring International Publishing LtdDivine Diamond City LtdGolgotha Media Group LtdThe Cockcrow International Publis Stephen Baring, Domain Name Thief London UK

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM STEPHEN BARING

Stephen Baring just stole a domain name from me, one I've owned and have paid to renew for four or five years. It had not expired, so I'm not sure how he managed to steal it, but I plan to find out. Not surprised to see all the reports about watches, etc he has stolen.

Be careful if you're looking to buy a domain name from Stephen Baring -- he might have stolen it from someone, too.

Contact information I entered for Stephen Baring is what's on my domain name ownership record now, so I'm hoping it's current, and those of you with legal issues with Baring can now find him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stephen-mark-hugh-baring/london-select-stateprovince-w6-7be/stephen-mark-hugh-baring-stephen-mark-hugh-baringtempus-suissetempus-gallerytempus-online-1152765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM STEPHEN BARING

AUTHOR: Stephen Baring - ()

IMPORTANT NOTICE

You may have seen negative messages about me and my businesses on the internet. Sadly, two malicious individuals are making it their life mission to unfairly destroy my reputation. One I won a court case against and the other I fired for gross misconduct. They know each other and are working together, using friends and aliases to make it look as though more people are involved. I won't dignify their messages by responding in detail, but I will say that their allegations are complete lies - born by the envy and bitterness of two people who failed in life. Fortunately, those who know me know that I am an honourable professional, but sadly those who do not know me may be negatively influenced. The internet is still an unregulated Wild West and all of us in business or professional prominence are vulnerable in this way - we all inevitably come into contact with low quality people.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at mail@stephenbaring.com