Complaint Review: Stephen Pierce International

• Stephen Pierce International
    321 N. Central Expressway, Suite 220
    McKinney, Texas
    United States of America

Stephen Pierce International Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau Gives Stephen Pierce International an "F" rating McKinney, Texas

To Whom it May Concern:

Stephen Pierce is a very charismatic fellow whom presents a well-crafted albeit fundamentally flawed, for participants, workshop.  The fatal flaw, which will eventually be the cause of his business' undoing, is that his Internet Income Workshop is a scam; a fraudulent multi-state ponzi scheme of sorts.  The business practices of Steven Pierce International, if not immediately identified by the following information as illegal, should be thoroughly investigated with appropriate corresponding federal, state and commonwealth legal actions following those determinations.

To my understanding, my particular basic story is not unusual; I was simply and naively one of the many 'caught up' in the promises of those presenting 'their successes' at the workshop; the possibility that I could and would, in Mr. Pierce's given qualified estimation, be similarly successful at the very least by utilizing his program.  Unfortunate, truly, for all so taken and beguiled.  Being so cost me financially.  Hugely.  At a most inopportune time.

I should like to think that had I not been laid off on my birthday some six months prior to the workshop; that had I not been brought to the event by a friend, himself a financially successful businessman; that were I not trying to live with diminished cognitive abilities which are part and parcel of a rare combination of two Neurological diseases (Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson's Disease), I suffer from, Stephen Pierce would not have so successfully duped me; I would not be ten thousand dollars in debt today without an ability to work.

Instead, I find myself here.  My money has not been returned; my efforts toward that end have continually and consistently been rebuked.  Despite the fact that I began sending tickets and e-mails to the SPI office on December 7, 2010, without reply or contact with Mr. Pierce or any of his employees.  Despite further e-mail efforts made December 20, 2010, again without reply or the receipt of log-in information.  After receiving months later, on March 25, 2011, literature of some fashion via Federal Express, well past the period for cancellation and frankly, rather juvenile and of no use to myself, I sought legal advice.

Beginning April 11, 2011, my attorney requested a refund as well as a copy of any documents that I may have signed that were not provided to me at the time of said signing,

Mr. Pierce's attorney Kevin Vela has determined after many more months of obfuscation and delay, that I do "not qualify for a refund under the terms of his agreement with SPI".  A copy of my "signed agreement" was provided to my attorney October 5, 2011.

I encourage you to read the Cancellation/Termination/Refund policy written on the rear of the agreement.  Item 6a., in part, states "you have 3 days from the date payment is received (or the date you receive your login [sic] information), to receive a refund".  Inasmuch as log-in information was not provided at the time of signing nor, as in my case, ever and the fact that a copy of the agreement was not given to me at the time of payment, I maintain that Steven Pierce International has violated its own agreement.  In fact of evidence, thereby voiding the document on November 10, 2010.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2011 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stephen-pierce-international/mckinney-texas-75070/stephen-pierce-international-dallas-texas-better-business-bureau-gives-stephen-pierce-int-794751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content