Complaint Review: Sterling United - Sterling & King - Sterling And King Collections

• Submitted: Thu, September 03, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 03, 2009
  • Reported By: jors — Orlando Florida USA
  • Sterling United - Sterling & King - Sterling And King Collections
    274 Wilshire Blvd
    Casselberry, Florida
    United States of America

Sterling United - Sterling & King - Sterling And King Collections sterling and king ltd sterling united rude harassment, threatening phone calls Casselberry, Florida

Despite numerous calls and request to cease and desist, this company, in particular, Mike Martin, continues to call and threaten and rudely harass me and members of my family for a corporate judgement which I am not personally responsible for. Mike Martin is verbally abusive on the phone and threatens to call all my neighbors, my mortgage company and auto loan company, to let them know we are deadbeats.

They have somehow obtained my son's cell phone number and have started calling him to threaten him. My son told them to cease and desist calling him and Mike Martin from Sterling and King informed him that they could do whatever they wanted and " to tell his deadbeat parents to pay up". At that point my son advised them that the conversation was over and not to call him again as he was not involved in any way in the corporation.

I have filed a petition to reopen the original lawsuit to clarify the judgment to reflect I am not in any way responsible for this debt simply because I was a director.
I anxiously await the Oct 6, 2009 hearing date for this to take place and then I intend to file suit against this unethical company for illegal collection activities. A class action lawsuit needs to be filed against this company for its practices.

They have also put this corporate judgement on my personal credit and have caused untold financial problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sterling-united-sterling-king-sterling-and-king-collections/casselberry-florida-32707/sterling-united-sterling-king-sterling-and-king-collections-sterling-and-king-ltd-st-489709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content