Complaint Review: STEVE QUINN

• Submitted: Tue, October 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 09, 2009
  • Reported By: conwatchdog — midland Texas U.S.A.
  • STEVE QUINN

MIDLAND, Texas
    United States of America

STEVE QUINN CON ARTIST/ SCAM ARTIST/ WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY/ WANTED IN TEXAS!! MIDLAND , Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Personal Attacks

*Author of original report: Quinn...the looser

refer to JAMES MANN, OUTLAW ENTERPRISES, OUTLAW, RANGER FIELD SERVICES for information on this bum. He runs ICM, this guy will rip you off, swindle your company right out from under you. This guy is a wanted criminal in Texas. He owes Hotel bills in Midland Texas, he owes thousands in private jet services, he owes money for thousands in hot checks, the list goes on and on.

This guy does not live in a big fancy house in Nashville, he lives in a stolen RV and moves around to avoid being found. His fancy pressed suites are ironed by his submissive brain dead wife in the back of the RV.  He drives an Astin Martin, thinking he is James Bond, that he is about 5 payments behind.

Save yourself!!!! Stay away from Steve Quinn, Quincy, Daina, Brandy and all of the other ICM cons.

Refer to the above companies and learn much more on the Steve Quinn effect!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steve-quinn/midland-texas-/steve-quinn-con-artist-scam-artist-watch-out-for-this-guy-wanted-in-texas-midland-505286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Personal Attacks

AUTHOR: rippedoff09 - ()

Joey M**** wrote this about me. When I first read it I was really surprised. I worked close with Joey at Outlaw Field Services.. I did not own the company and did not have control of the checkbook.  We had a huge investment in the company trying to bail it out. We were lied to also. I did not have any control over what happened. I took a huge loss also. But what bothered my family the most about what Joey posted was the personal attacks he made on my family. I do not understand why he said all the hateful things about my wife (Who I have been married to for 34 years). and the personal attacks to my daughter and my friends. Our family considered him a good friend. He never told us he was going to write this about us. None of the accusations are true. I’m not wanted by the law.  I do not have hot checks, Hotel Bills, Ect…. I thought this website would check out what was posted on it. They don’t. You can write anything you want about anybody and it will post with no follow up. I sorry that Joey lost a lot. I had no control over it.

Quinn...the looser

AUTHOR: joeymcm@aol.com - (U.S.A.)

Hey Steve, does your wife know you've been banging the pudgy oriental chick that works for you? She should know that!  Does she know you put this s***k in an apartment furnished by yourself right off 6th street in Austin...or well, you used to do that, most likely you don't now because your a broke bum! LOL!