Complaint Review: Steven Hillman

• Reported By: Taken Advantage Of!!!!! — Statesville North Carolina
  • Steven Hillman

Internet, Select State/Province
    USA

Steven Hillman Shawn Meyer Disney World resort and ticket offer Internet Florida

I was emailed by the scammer when I did not when a bid on eBay for a vacation package. He then wanted to contact me via my personal email. He then called me and sounded very professional stating that he worked for Disney.

He stated if I would do a deposit, then he would send resort confirmation. I provied him my credit card and noticed the amount was more than I agreed to. I called him and he stated he inputed the wrong amount and would credit back the difference. The charge was actually for another resort and theme park that he charged to my credit card.

Stated he would FedEx the tickets to me and then we could arrange final payment for the trip. I checked my credit card and found more charges for Disney tickets and gift cards and some other charges. I called him to see what this was about and he stated WDW must have charged me and he would take care of it.

I called WDW myself and the charges were for FL resident WDW tickets. They immediately cancelled the tickets.

He is very smooth and persuasvie in his talking. Watch out for him.

He and those involved will one day have to answer for their actions. We all have a judgement day coming!! God is good!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steven-hillman/internet-select-stateprovince-internet/steven-hillman-shawn-meyer-disney-world-resort-and-ticket-offer-internet-florida-1078785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content