Complaint Review: Steven Kuhnhausen

• Phone: 8013221555
  • Web:
  • Category:

Steven Kuhnhausen The worst Lawyer in Utah Salt Lake City , Utah

Do not waste your time or money on this guy.  He is unprofessional and doesn't know what is going on from one minute to the next.  I hired him for my child custody case in Jan. I am in the same situation as I was 10 months ago.  He called me by a different name in the court room. At one point he said "why did you have kids with such a loser?" That is neither here nor there and I hired him to fight the d**n loser not hear his uncalled for comments. He has been dragging it out for months for whatever reason?

I think he does this to try and get more money. Never returned any of my phone calls, is very rude to everyone I have ever seen him interact with.  I should have known the first time I walked in to his office.  It was a disgusting mess. His daughter/receptionist dresses everyday like she is going to a d**n goth concert. I truely do not know how this idiot can still be a lawyer.  Please do not waste your time paying for this guy, he will do nothing for you.  Unprofessional and total bull sh*t to say the least!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steven-kuhnhausen/salt-lake-city-utah-84101/steven-kuhnhausen-the-worst-lawyer-in-utah-salt-lake-city-utah-961569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content