Complaint Review: Stone Model and Talent

• Stone Model and Talent
    5422 E 96th St Ste 210
    Garfield Hts, Ohio
    United States of America

Stone Model and Talent Cleveland Model and Talent paid for expensive IMTA trip and was told my money was gone and fraudulent use of my credit card Garfield Hts, Ohio

Stone Model and Talent goes by several aliases depending on the day. I paid for an IMTA trip in full a couple of years ago.  Susan Scott, talent director, kept asking my daughter to wait and mature a bit.  So we were finally ready to go and I hear no details about the trip.  We were leaving in a week!  I call the agency constantly about it and the times for the flights and get no answers.  Then I see my credit card has been charged for several flights!  Ms. Runser used my credit card to charge flights with airlines to send other people to the conference, that wasn't even IMTA, it was dumpy IPAC.  And she used it to charge somebody's pictures with a photographer.  So I had paid my daughter's trip in full and was told the agency had no money and that if Sarah wanted to go we had to pay for her flights again.  Ms. Runser promised she would reimburse me.  I ended up going to IPAC because I was afraid to send my daughter with such a group of irresponsible people.  Ms. Runser said that she would refund me within two weeks of our return.  Two months later, I have not been refunded and she told me the agency has no money!  I call weekly and she tells me every week the agency has no money!  So how can you stay open???

I had to file a fraud report, call my bank a million times, and file a police report.  Then I was scared to death they were going to somehow charge more to me even though I closed my account.

I spent the whole trip a nervous wreck and I heard that it happend to others on the trip regarding no flights and credit card fraud.

I would not fall for the agency promise of getting famous at an expensive conference, they will not find you jobs, and there is no representation by Susan Scott.  My daughter has not worked once in the three years we have gone there.

Do not fall for their scheme!!!!  It is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2010 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stone-model-and-talent/garfield-hts-ohio-/stone-model-and-talent-cleveland-model-and-talent-paid-for-expensive-imta-trip-and-was-tol-636392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content