ED Magedson – Founder
StopEviction.org19100 Ventura Boulevard Suite 9 Tarzana, California USA
StopEviction.org STOP EVICTION, STOP EVICTION FRAUD, STOP EVICTION, STOP EVICTION SCAM, THIEVES STOPEVICTION.ORG IS A COMPLETE SCAM AND FRAUD THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND FINED FOR LYING AND STEALING PEOPLES MONEY DO NOT WORK WITH THEM. NOT LAWYERS Tarzana California
First off I have been a private detective for over 32years. My friend asked me to check into stopeviction.org after he was planning on signing up with them to delay his eviction after his home was foreclosed. He came to me because I have helped him and hundreds of people in the past 32 years with any problems my clients ever ran into. All I saw with stopeviction.org was red flags. They have only been in business since May 23rd 2013 they are saying they have been in business for over 4 years. They have only been in business for 4 months.
1. They are not attorneys and do not represent you
2. Stopeviction.org is not licensed and bonded in the state of California. ( That means if they make a mistake they can run off with your money and not be punished)
3. My friend told me they were in business for 4 years. Why has their website just been created on May 23rd 2013. [continued below]....
4. There domain registration is private (what are they hiding)
5. They are practicing law without a license. Which is 100% illegal in the state of California
6. They do not represent you on your case. They give you documents you can find on the internet to go to court with.
7. There are a lot more red flags but for now you get the picture.
If I were you based on my experienced background I do not see any green lights to doing business with this company. Based on the evidence I have uncovered this is a scam, Fraud, and Illegal operation that is just trying to benefit off people losses. If someone lies 1 time they cannot be trusted. I believe they were most likely operation under a different business name in the past and due to the bad reviews they had to change there business name.
I have forwarded there information to my personal friends at the state bar of California to get there website taken down and to shut their doors for good. Hopefully even put in jail. As for my friend we have found him a low cost local attorney that is trusted in the community that is representing him on his case. I hope you found this information informative.
Do not let yourself get scammed, Lied to, & do business illegally. Do your research before you pay anyone anything.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stopevictionorg/tarzana-california-91356/stopevictionorg-stop-eviction-stop-eviction-fraud-stop-eviction-stop-eviction-scam-t-1084230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.