Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Beauty Products companies on Stores topic

Showing 26-50 of 2,362 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Apr 25 2017
Jaanu skin care Scam fraud Internet Author: Acton, Massachusetts Beauty Products: Jaanu skin care Internet

Apr 23 2017
Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Victoria FRAUD!!! BAIT AND SWITCH!!! Key West Florida Author: Marysville , Michigan Beauty Products: Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Key West, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Abella Mayfair various others Facebook users beware of Facecream scam Las Vegas Internet Author: London, Ontario Beauty Products: Abella Mayfair Internet

Apr 19 2017
Sale Guru The sale Guru online shopping sales products consumer instagram facebook Tortor Sagittis Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Beauty Products: Sale Guru Internet

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 14 2017
coal cosmetics credit card rip off los angeles California Author: ABINGDON, Virginia Beauty Products: coal cosmetics los angeles, California

Apr 13 2017
MYFACIALCREAM.com MYUNDEREYESERUM.com  I went on with the purchase with the total being $10.90. But my credit card was charged $10.90 and then 15 days later an entry of $94.65 and $95.75. This was no where explained in the offer, or in the confirmation* Glendale California Author: San Francisco, California Beauty Products: MYFACIALCREAM.com Glendale , California

Apr 13 2017
SKINTRIUM / FAIR & FLAWLESS SCAM COMPANY!! BEWARE!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE/TREATMENT Carle Place New York Author: Antioch, Tennessee Beauty Products: SKINTRIUM / FAIR & FLAWLESS Carle Place, New York

Apr 12 2017
Skin Royale They offered free trials, which i ordered and paid shipping. Two weeks after I noticed charges on my credit card for over $90.00. No phone. No way to contact the company. I usually don't buy, but since I read this line was produced by Joanna Gaines, I did. Internet Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Beauty Products: Skin Royale Internet

Apr 11 2017
eye rewind eye rejuv, magic wrinkle cream charged me 3 times for 92.99 for products i never ordered nor recieved Internet Author: demotte, Indiana Beauty Products: eye rewind Internet

Apr 11 2017
Bella Serata I called to cancel the automatic shipment and wanted to return the goods but they said they cannot do anything for me. Meaning I cannot return what they shipped me Internet Author: MANHASSET, New York Beauty Products: Bella Serata Internet

Apr 10 2017
Lash Serum Plus Internet Author: Lufkin , Texas Beauty Products: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Apr 12 2017
All Things Hair Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Beauty Products: All Things Hair Internet

Apr 18 2017
ReNew ReNew ReVitalize Rip-Off/Scam Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Orlando , Florida Beauty Products: ReNew Internet

Mar 30 2017
YEN* SKINPOISE/ SKIN ENDEAR internet scam through e mail and gift card offer California Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Products: YEN* SKINPOISE/ SKIN ENDEAR California

Mar 30 2017
Color by pascale This company offered free lipstick. You just pay for shipping. I ordered the lipstick they charged my card 5.99. That was on March 3rd. I never received the lipstick. I put the tracking number in and it does not track the purchase. When I called the number listed I waited on hold for 15 minutes just to be told that they have no affiliation with the company I am trying to reach and have no idea why their number is listed for them. Internet Author: Roxbury, Massachusetts Beauty Products: Color by pascale Internet

Mar 30 2017
Secret Serums Nonpurchase of products; ordered free trial samples, only Lewiston Maine Author: Nottingham, Maryland Beauty Products: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

May 01 2017
Beauty Instant Wrinkle Reducer Online trial St. George and Las Vegas UT and NV
Author: Santa Monica, California Beauty Products: Beauty Instant Wrinkle Reducer Internet

May 04 2017