Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Clothing Stores companies on Stores topic

Showing 1-25 of 7,571 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 18 2017
AlpineStars TheDanceScientist - Motorcycle Apparel I ordered an Icon Sanctuary Jackets Leather in Yellow. I paid $175 for it and I received a T-Shirt that was probably worth about $10. Their response was to tell me that their shipping company made a mistake. They said keep the T-shirt and we'll give you 30% off your next order. INSANITY! China Internet
Author: Studio City, California Clothing Stores: AlpineStars Internet

Choicest 1 SCAM Author: Salem, Oregon Clothing Stores: Choicest 1 Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Postalstuff LLC postalstuff.com postal stuff very unprofessional business Columbus Ohio Author: Pleasanton, California Clothing Stores: Postalstuff LLC Internet

Oct 17 2017
  Sears, Went into stire to apply for the Lease it now program with out credit check needed and it is showing on my credit report . Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Sears

Oct 17 2017
Yoins They charged for back ordered items that were never shipped. They will not respond to my emails requesting to return items or cancel and be refunded for the back order. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Clothing Stores: Yoins Internet

Oct 17 2017
All Things Beauty All Things Beauty Stole My Money Internet Author: SPENCERPORT, New York Clothing Stores: All Things Beauty Internet

Oct 16 2017
Crepslocker sneaky sneaky company Internet Author: Harleson, Clothing Stores: Crepslocker Internet

Oct 16 2017
JollyShe Poor Quality Product and Terrible Customer Service London Internet Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Clothing Stores: JollyShe Internet

Oct 16 2017
Golfio Inc Refused to refund an order never received Nationwide Author: Dumont, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Golfio Inc

Oct 16 2017
Pink Queen Pink Queen said they did not receive my return and kept my money Internet Author: North Cape May, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Pink Queen Internet

Oct 16 2017
1975 Refunds should be rendered when they sell out before shipping Vernon California Author: Fontana, California Clothing Stores: Fashion Nova Internet

Oct 15 2017
Haggar.com ,customer service for Haggar.com Cancelled order without contacted me and boosted prices when try to re-submit order. Customer service created problem and unwilling to correct. .?? Nationwide Author: Orangeburg, New York Clothing Stores: Haggar.com Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Ueralife AKA Gqitech Counterfeit scam The products are shipped from China Internet Author: Budapest, Other Clothing Stores: Ueralife Internet

Oct 15 2017
FSJshoes.com - aka -FSJ Shoes (on Amazon.com); aka - Funny She Jill Shoes; aka Store at EU Address: RM 101, MAPLE HOUSE, 118 HIGH STREET, PURLEY, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, CR8 2AD SCAM - Shoes too Good to be True purley London Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: FSJshoes.com Purley,

Oct 14 2017
Bargain Pride I placed an order on 9/21/2017 and I never received an email or anything from them. I’ve been calling the phone number and email them, and I never received a response. I paid $140 for a cologne and I never received it! I’m furious right now! New York Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Bargain Pride Internet

Oct 14 2017
The Works Store-western wear Fidel - Owner Sammy-Fidel's crook Sammy Sold us two pair of "Italian Made" boots requiring half down $330.00. 1 Year later no boots Stockton California Author: Paradise, California Clothing Stores: The Works Store-western wear Stockton, California

Oct 13 2017
Weora Will nor respond to emails Atlanta Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: Weora Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jean Marie Hamer Lula Roe Jean Hamer, Jean Hamer, LuLaLovingLife Reselling the same item, collecting payment and never intending to ship! Meriden Internet Author: Meriden, Connecticut Clothing Stores: Jean Marie Hamer Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered two sports bras and they never arrived after 6 weeks time frame but my credit card was charge. Author: salt lake city, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Nationwide