Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Gift Shops companies on Stores topic

Showing 51-75 of 637 Found Reports
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 18 2016
High Class Universe Fradulent Internet sale Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 18 2016
ms variety store took my money and never sent my order Internet Author: mabank, Texas Gift Shops: ms variety store Internet

Dec 17 2016
High Class Universe paid for merchandise, never received it Internet Author: katonah, New York Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 16 2016
99 Santa False advertising Internet Author: Sun City West, Arizona Gift Shops: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 16 2016
Southwest Indian Foundation -- Avoid! incompetent, fraudulant Gallup NM Author: Hastings, Nebraska Gift Shops: Southwest Indian Foundation NM

Dec 16 2016
Prize Candle I ordered candles 3 for $40 on Dec.2 still have not recieved my candles. I emailed them twice and no response, I called and the number is disconnected. Internet Author: Williston, North Dakota Gift Shops: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 15 2016
Prize Candle Prize candle took my order and money. I ordered a special of 3 candles for special price. Total of $40 on december 2, 2016 and still have not recieved them. They have not answered my emails nor is their phone number working. I either want what i ordered NOW or my moey returned. California Author: Alexander City, Alabama Gift Shops: Prize Candle California

Dec 13 2016
The Variety Shop or Beyond Basick Paid for Merchandise that was never received Hamden Connecticut Author: Pasadena, Maryland Gift Shops: The Variety Shop Internet

Dec 13 2016
Prize Candle Also when i ordered it was bye one get one free i paid over 80.00 dollars i have emailed them a lot of times and no answer i have ask for someone to call me ore email me back. I am not happy with them and will never order from them again. I want my free candles but that will not happen Santa Monica California
Author: Belleview, Florida Gift Shops: Prize Candle Santa Monica, California

Dec 13 2016
Unstoppable vision llc High class universe I placed an order on November 28th and never received it. The funds were removed from my bank account. Then I researched the company and saw the fraud complaints. Alexandria, LA Internet
Author: Coxsackie, New York Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision llc Internet

Dec 12 2016
Prize Candle Order Placed Dec 2, 2016 & Products Not Received Santa Monica California
Author: Sellersburg, Indiana Gift Shops: Prize Candle Santa Monica , California

Dec 10 2016
High class universe I placed an order on nov. 22 after seeing their advertisement on facebook. I have emailed 3 times in the last week as to the status of my order. I have received no response. There is no phone number. Internet Author: Rocky hill, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Ronda and Roy Doucette Incorrect order received - poor customer service - unreasonable time to complete order Augusta, Georgia Internet Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Gift Shops: St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Internet

Dec 10 2016
Personalizationmall.com Rip Off - Terrible Quality - Misleading - Customer Service - Non exsistent Burr Ridge Illinois Author: Beverly Shores, Indiana Gift Shops: Personalizationmall.com Internet

Nov 17 2016
The Empire Deal I order a product from them, received a confirmation stating that I would be able to track the shipping which turns out to be false. I have sent e-mails with no response and everytime I call there line gives a busy signal. Internet Author: Palestine, Texas Gift Shops: The Empire Deal Internet

Nov 06 2016
The Variety Shop Unique Greek Store LLC Placed order for Alice in Wonderland clock made using vinyl record. Was to be gift for my daughter. No valid order updates provided. Vague & confusing emails from bogus individuals. Complete scam by some of the worst examples of humanity. 2211 North First St, San Jose, Ca - same address P Internet
Author: Northampton, Pennsylvania Gift Shops: The Variety Shop Internet

Oct 26 2016
Omyogavibes China scam China Internet Author: Shoreham, New York Gift Shops: Omyogavibes Internet

Oct 18 2016
Atomic deals Atomic Deals blew up New York New York Author: San Diego, California Gift Shops: Atomic deals New York

Sep 16 2016
Variety Shop Never received my order Internet Author: Almira, Washington Gift Shops: Variety Shop Internet

Sep 13 2016
Digi Recourses Digitalgiftstore.com Scam Artists!! Buyer Beware!! Thieves!! Sammamish Washington Author: Irvine, California Gift Shops: Digi Recourses Internet

Sep 06 2016
Our Campus Market OCM TRIPLE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR A FREE OFF TO COLLEGE BASKET Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Gift Shops: Our Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Giftcards.com Giftcards.com RIP OFF with fees Internet Author: ATL, Georgia Gift Shops: Giftcards.com Internet

Jul 10 2016
IC System IC Systems is very clever and dishonest St. Paul Minnesota Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Gift Shops: IC System St. Paul, Minnesota