Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Pet Shops & Supplies companies on Stores topic

Showing 26-50 of 1,952 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Aug 29 2017
student 7 I ordered 4 cat towers they took my money the next day but I can't get in touch with them to check on my order and they have not returned any emails and I have no product in over a month and the shipping was to be 2-3 weeks Internet Author: West Salem, Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: student 7 Internet

Aug 27 2017
Affordable pup.com I'm not sure of the person we actually spoke too, my boyfriend actually spoke to someone we had bought a teacup papillon named star white n brown she was only suppose to get 3/5 or 5/6 at most I'll have to look she ended up being over weight she was 17ibes after we got her fixed no one knew why she was so big, she didnt eat any more than my other dogs, they got a little bigger after we got them fixed but Lucy was badly over weight we had her checked for everything couldn't find out why, she started having Blood in her urine. She was only 5yrs just turned 5 this past January 25/26th RIP my baby Lucy girl. Hope this never happens to anyone Affordable pups.com Internet Author: Lebanon, Maine Pet Shops & Supplies: Affordable pups.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
Discount Pet Medication Sierra Pet Meds USA Bait and Switch- Then have you pay return postage to Australia-Never Refunded Ninden Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Discount Pet Medication Ninden, Nevada

Aug 03 2017
XPower manufacturer Inc Poor quality hair dryer from XPower Inc and rotten customer service San Gabriel California
Author: Marysville, Washington Pet Shops & Supplies: XPower manufacturer Inc San Gabriel , California

Aug 03 2017
@smartpugpuppieshome Mike and Possibly Jaqueline Pug Puppies for Sale Scam , facebook.com/smartpugpuppieshome/ Internet Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: @smartpugpuppieshome Internet

Jul 29 2017
newpekingesepups.com Healthy Pekingese Pups Rip Off Pet Sale Scammer!! The puppy advertised at $450 & they wanted paid via Western Union & then they come back & say they need more money for a shipping crate. The name he was using is Mike Woody & wanted me to go to Walmart & send the additional money to Moses Parker. Cedar Park, Texas Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Pet Shops & Supplies: newpekingesepups.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Jila Weimaraner Wanted money order for puppies that do not exist Charleston Internet Author: San Diego, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Jila Weimaraner Internet

Jul 18 2017
.hybridsavannahkittens.com stylistsavannahkittens.com they are using an address of 377 and or 345 Ralph st Jackson ohio 45640 they are advertising the sale of savannah kittens using same pictures of kittens on both sites different front pages Jackson ohio Author: alton, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: hybridsavannahkittens.com Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Petco Fraudulently returning funds to me! Sanangelo Texas
Author: Sanangelo, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Petco Sanangelo, Texas

Jul 09 2017
Petsmart Grooming Salon Petsmart - Oakview, Omaha, NE Petsmart Grooming Salon seriously injured my dog Omaha Nebraska
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsmart Grooming Salon Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 07 2017
Cane Island Pet Spa Lauren Green owns Cane Island Pet Spa on highway 90 in City of Katy Lauren Green screamed at a young girl in need of liver transplant. Katy Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Cane Island Pet Spa Katy, Texas

Jul 07 2017
Cane Island Pet Spa in Katy Lauren Green, Cane Island Pet Spa, dog groomer in katy, Lauren Green groomer, lauren's grooming katy Caught Lauren hitting a dog on the head with her scissors, working alone. Was screaming "stop, stop, stop, stop" at the dog katy Texas
Author: katy, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Cane Island Pet Spa in Katy katy, Texas

Jul 06 2017
toymaltipoopuppies.com Fake testimonials page New york Internet Author: Donna, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: toymaltipoopuppies.com Internet

Jul 02 2017
Destine Teacup Yorkie Home TINE TEACUP YORKIE Stole Puppy pictures off my website to scam innocent people Ohio Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Destine Teacup Yorkie Home Internet

Jun 19 2017
Elegant Schnauzers Carlson, Mike, Mike Carlson This company says that they sell Miniature and toy Schnauzers, but it's a Scam, they take $800.00 and give nothing! Internet Author: New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Elegant Schnauzers Internet

Jun 07 2017
Just Riding BUYER BEWARE, JUST RIDING online shop - RIP OFF Kielce, Poland, 25252 Nationwide Author: Trabuco, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Just Riding Nationwide

Jun 04 2017
Travis Cavapoo Puppies Travis Walker, Tasong Rollins, OCEAN ANIMALS TRAVEL SERVICES Stole $1000 from my using MoneyGram services to pay for a puppy that did not exist. He tried to up the price to an additional shipping cost of $3000 by choosing a high pressure crate that was not high pressure as well as adding vaccine fees. He said it was refundable and needed the $3000 to ship the puppy safe. I declined and asked for my money back. He said he would send it back using the same MoneyGram service but never did. El Paso Texas Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Pet Shops & Supplies: Travis Cavapoo Puppies El Paso, Texas

May 27 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet

May 24 2017
Petsmart Petsmart online credit card scam!!! Phoenix Arizonia Author: Chicago, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsmart Nationwide

May 10 2017
Peazz Terrible, unapologetic and arguentattive customer service. Return policy ripoff Ontario California Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Pet Shops & Supplies: Peazz Ontario, California