Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Shopping Centers & Malls companies on Stores topic

Showing 51-75 of 398 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my "gift card" from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Dec 31 2015
Smokers-Mall.com Chinese Internet Fraud +13105478498 DEKSI.NET Internet Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Shopping Centers & Malls: Smokers-Mall.com Internet

Nov 27 2015
bizrate makes happy customers very unhappy Internet Author: sabillasville, Maryland Shopping Centers & Malls: bizrate Internet

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research, Inc. Adam Carter Sent me Priority Mail with a check for $1,580 with a letter saying I have been hired as a store evaluator for me to cash the check into my bank account and go to Walmart and keep 300 for me and 55 to buy an item at Walmart and then take 1200 and send it thru moneygram plus the 25 for the transfer fee - Adam Carter and then send them the feedback on the customer service standards and the name of the cashier and then I have to fill out a survey Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Okeechobee, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: RKM Research, Inc. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 08 2015
KMart in calcutta Ohio (East Liverpool Ohio) K Mart store ignorance East Liverpool Ohio Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Shopping Centers & Malls: KMart in calcutta Ohio (East Liverpool Ohio) East Liverpool , Ohio

Nov 07 2015
J N J Furniture Jason & James Scammer, Lied, Stole & broke what he did deliver Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: J N J Furniture Houston, Texas

Oct 28 2015
COSTCO PRICING - SAME CITY, DIFFERENT PRICES! COSTCO USES PRICE "REGIONALIZATION" TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CUSTOMERS CHARLOTTE,NC AND *ALL* STORES North Carolina Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: COSTCO MATTHEWS, North Carolina

Oct 22 2015
Macy's Ridiculous payment policies Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Shopping Centers & Malls: Macy's Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
Area Trend Watches Dishonest and thieves Nationwide
Author: Reseda, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Area Trend Watches Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Walmart Inc I was sent a check and told to deposite it so that I was a secret shopper for walmart once I did now it was sent back as altered and ficticious when leaves my account negative . THese people need to be stopped and they owe alot of people money and I want mine back . Bentonville Arkansas Author: Prattville, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 25 2015
Shoe Nami 91 Shoe NamiFrock Candy Sells Defective Shoes and Refuses to take them Back Gretna Louisiana Author: Gretna, Louisiana Shopping Centers & Malls: Shoe Nami 91 Gretna, Louisiana

Jun 25 2015
Great Fun TLG Billed me after I cancelled Internet Author: New Paltz, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: Great Fun Internet

Apr 21 2015
why not lease it they rip me off manchester New Hampshire Author: tampa, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: why not lease it Internet