Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Specialty Stores companies on Stores topic

Showing 1-25 of 3,973 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 17 2017
Tom Collins shoptomcollins I ordered 4 cell phone car mounts and received an email thanking me for my order and stating that my order was getting ready to ship out and allow 3-4 weeks delivery. Internet Author: Blackshear, Georgia Specialty Stores: Tom Collins Internet

Oct 17 2017
Bass Smasher Do not buy baits from Bass Smasher they sign you up for a monthly membership $38 and it dosnt work just wanted lures what a Scam Retired fisherman Missouri Internet Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Specialty Stores: Bass Smasher Internet

Oct 09 2017
Arrow Root-Root Advanceabletechnology Advanceabletechnology.com We authorized a $5.95 purchase for a free Oil product. We were charged $5.97, $79.99, and $79.99. The last 2 charges were unauthorized and no product or services rendered. Scottsdale AZ Arizona Author: Saginaw, Texas Specialty Stores: Arrow Root-Root Advanceabletechnology Internet

Oct 08 2017
QUICK GEAR NY Ordered 8 phone cases on 09/26/17 for total of $54.78.have received nothing or not been able to contact them Attpsquick,ny Internet New York Author: Shirley, New York Specialty Stores: QUICK GEAR NY Internet

Oct 06 2017
rocket iaq didnt ship item, didn't issue refund Internet Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: rocket iaq Internet

Oct 05 2017
RadSpeed Detector Pro support@radspeedpro.com Unethical Company California or ID Internet Author: Leicester, North Carolina Specialty Stores: RadSpeed Detector Pro Internet

Oct 04 2017
JM Bullion Deposited my checks, cancelled my order, never issued refund Dallas Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Specialty Stores: JM Bullion Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Affordable Powersports, LLC Kris HunterKristopher HunterKristopher Lee HunterMorgan Hunter Morgan M HunterMorgan Marie Hunter Sold knock off ATV that broke on the third time out and refused to return phone call for repairs Avondale Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Specialty Stores: Affordable Powersports, LLC Avondale, Arizona

Oct 02 2017
topvipe.com topsbagsstore.com came across my facebook page as coach website offering sale of leather purses. After payment was processed, I received confirmation from China website topvipe. I contacted my citicard and filed dispute. Cancelled transaction but received merchandise weeks later. They were plastic, creased, missing zipper, and were fraudulently labeled as "coach" china Internet Author: cheektowaga, New York Specialty Stores: topvipe.com Internet

Sep 27 2017
Northern Tool Northern Tool and Equipment, northerntool.com Refuses to correct mistakes or stand by product. Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Specialty Stores: Northern Tool Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Nirvana Seed sprout and die Amsterdamn Netherland Author: Holden, Maine Specialty Stores: Nirvana Internet

Sep 19 2017
Purse Valley China/Glendale Internet- Calif Author: Culver City, California Manufacturers: Purse Valley Internet

Sep 17 2017
Internal rebate LLC Longtime getting 100 walmart rebate Tallevast Florida Author: Montgomery, Alabama Specialty Stores: Internal rebate LLC Tallevast, Florida

Sep 10 2017
Tudo and Co Tudo sold us over 40 lights for our restaurant we are building. We specified it was for a commercial application yet they sent us non UL certified lights. They provide UL certified lights (for an additional $6.00 each) and refuse to exchange them. We are set to open in six weeks so this is a huge problem. Sheung Wan,China
Author: Cle Elum, Washington Specialty Stores: Tudo and Co Sheung Wan,, Other

Sep 06 2017
Jack Hertz Old Master products, wood flooring LA California Author: California Specialty Stores: Jack Hertz LA, California

Sep 05 2017
Laid back loot I ordered a pair of Steelers sneakers and a mug, I was charged for them and never received them. I ordered them in the beginning of June and my card was charged instantly. I received email with confirmation and haven't been able to get a reply back since. I have gotten really mad and emailed and left msgs over last few months asking for my money back or the items. It's not so much the money as it's the ignorance of a so called company to offer items with no intentions of shipping them. We all work hard for our money and it's sad that people can be such ignorant thieves. The Internet is such an easy way to shop and profit margins huge for the companies as they are making the full profit online rather than whole sale at the stores. I hope no one ever tries to deal with them in the future! BEWARE!! Internet Author: Homosassa, Florida Specialty Stores: Laid back loot Internet

Sep 05 2017
Sleepgram / Sleepgram.com Hateful Customer Service - Refused To Credit Me For Backorder Cancellation - Stay Away LA Internet Author: Merritt Island, Florida Specialty Stores: Sleepgram Internet

Sep 04 2017
ts-kumpir.de. Daisy@gaudinessshop.com Fake Jordan Shoe Company. They didnt even send me bad replicas of the black and white custome shoes i paid for. Instead they just sent horrible, cheap, completely random, blue and green running shoes. Germany Internet
Author: Templeton, California Specialty Stores: ts-kumpir.de. Internet