Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Specialty Stores companies on Stores topic

Showing 51-75 of 3,881 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 07 2017
Donaldcoins.com ordered $50 worth of coins and never received. Cannot contact thru website Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Donaldcoins.com Internet

Mar 06 2017
Watchyz Leads you on while ripping you off Internet Author: Destin, Florida Specialty Stores: Watchyz Internet

Feb 28 2017
The Conjure Shop Mama Izzy, Mama Izzy's Hoodoo, Nicole McDermott Misrepresentation and infringement Omaha Nebraska
Author: Iowa Specialty Stores: The Conjure Shop Omaha, Nebraska

Feb 22 2017
Amazon, Amazon Seller Central Amazon Supports Theft of Sellers, as They Profit. No Seller Support, Just Thieves (buyers) Internet Internet Author: Auburn, Alabama Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 20 2017
HobbiesDiscount Typically found via facebook ad Scammed by fake site off facebook hobbiesdiscount Canada Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Specialty Stores: HobbiesDiscount Internet

Feb 20 2017
Victorian Choice unknown, but apparently there is a parent company Took money, shipped dress to wrong location, will not respond to emails Redmond Internet Author: Marthasville, Missouri Specialty Stores: Victorian Choice Internet

Official NASCAR Members Club ONMC Unauthorized transaction Internet
Author: Florence, Arizona Specialty Stores: Official NASCAR Members Club Internet

Feb 18 2017
My Tactical Kits High cost of internet purchases Internet Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Specialty Stores: My Tactical Kits Internet

Feb 18 2017
Lee's Vintage Vine Collectables silver coins, refused to deliver, failed to refund, consumer fraud Holbrook New York Author: Isle of Palms, South Carolina Specialty Stores: Lee's Vintage Vine Collectables Holbrook, New York

Feb 15 2017
Wow wigs Beware Wow Wigs Internet Author: St. Augustine, Florida Specialty Stores: Wow wigs Internet

Feb 15 2017
The Chair Company Folding Chairs and Tables Direct, Chair FactoryChiavari Chairs Direct Took money, doesn't deliver the product, doesn't answer phone or email, won't issue refund. Culver City California
Author: Alachua , Florida Specialty Stores: The Chair Company Internet

Feb 15 2017
Lumik Group Took my fridge back under warranty and thats the last i heard from them Melbourne Victoria Author: Sydney, Alabama Specialty Stores: Lumik Group Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
dailysale.com first item did not arrive in time, second order they sent the wrong item. Author: Boring, Oregon Specialty Stores: dailysale.com

Feb 08 2017
the room place Lied to me about warranty Schamburg Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Specialty Stores: the room place Schamburg, Illinois

Feb 07 2017
Smokeys chem Smomeys is stating to selectively scam people AVOID Inactive product Netherlands Internet Author: West Rutland , Vermont Specialty Stores: Smokeys chem Internet

Feb 06 2017
Optimally Organic Dishonest Business - Dishonest Weight Westlake Village California Author: Woods Hole, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Optimally Organic Internet

Feb 04 2017
Gorilla Foundation uc.order@ultracart.com On Dec. 7, 2016 I did order the Koko calendar for $25.00. I never received it. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Specialty Stores: Gorilla Foundation Internet

Feb 03 2017
Steve Kaeser Enterprises Steve Kaeser Photographic LightingSteve Kaeser Photographic Lighting & accessoriesSteve kaeser backgrounds Poor quality products, bad customer service, bad return policy ventura California
Author: Alabama Specialty Stores: Steve Kaeser Enterprises ventura, California

Feb 02 2017
My Crisis Gear Bait and Switch Ripoff Internet Author: Waite Hill, Ohio Specialty Stores: My Crisis Gear Internet