Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Video Stores companies on Stores topic

Showing 1-25 of 588 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 21 2017
Movie Night DVD I ordered movies and got nothing. Tried contacting them several times. No response. They took my money and ripped me off. WestHills CA California Author: Neshkoro, Wisconsin Video Stores: Movie Night DVD Internet

Sep 19 2017
quickchargeex.biz Charged my account for $130.00. Could not get any info re: my charge. not known Internet Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Video Stores: quickchargeex.biz Internet

Jun 26 2017
Truffulre I was ripped off Haleiwaia Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Video Stores: Truffulre Haleiwaia , Hawaii

Jun 24 2017
Get Digital World WordPress PluginsWordPress ThemesNew Product DevelopmentGraphic Design WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, Graphic Design Atlanta Georgia Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Video Stores: Get Digital World Internet

Mar 01 2017
New Beginnings I don't know of any other names, but there probably are other names. Utah is full of these corrupt companies. Double Ripoff, such liers, so frindly, will be the savior of the world, but did nothing promise you anything, but produce nothing In Utah somewhere, Never gave out address to me Internet Utah Author: BRADENTON, Florida Video Stores: New Beginnings Internet

Aug 30 2016
Pacific credit group llc Emporium Emporium I paid them for the first payment and was then told I my account was suspended and now they won't refund my money Internet Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Video Stores: Pacific credit group llc Emporium Internet

May 24 2016
Game X Change Gaming Store Conroe Texas Author: Montgoery, Texas Video Stores: Game X Change Conroe, Texas

Jul 22 2016
DVD Planet Ripoff Continues at DVD Planet Itasca Ilinois Author: Anderson, Indiana Video Stores: DVD Planet Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
Loving The Classics Never received DVDs and have received only false feedback Pickerington, Ohio Internet Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Video Stores: Loving The Classics Internet

Jan 09 2016
SAMMY DRESS RETURN POLICY IS RIDICULOUS ASIA Internet Author: Murrieta, California Video Stores: SAMMY DRESS Internet

Dec 30 2015
WALMART llc Walmart.com Did not recovery product 4400 Moblile hwy Internet Author: Pensacola , Florida Video Stores: WALMART llc Internet

Nov 07 2015
Gameheadz Ripoff Little kids, con, steal, lie Dearborn Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Video Stores: Gameheadz Dearborn , Michigan

Aug 10 2015
sellusedgames.com Screwed Me austin Texas Author: Magnolia, Texas Video Stores: sellusedgames.com austin, Texas

Aug 06 2015
LilPlay.com Phoney site for movies and music Internet
Author: San Diego, California Video Stores: LilPlay.com Internet

Jun 12 2015
Sellsusedgames.com Stole my games Austin Texas Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Video Stores: Sellsusedgames.com Austin, Texas

May 29 2015
SecondSpin.com Awful Customer Service/Warehouse Not Processing Items Sent For Them To Buy Shepherdsville Internet KY CA
Author: Trenton, New Jersey Video Stores: SecondSpin.com Internet

17, Report #1198208

Dec 29 2014
Target of Lufkin, Texas Target ripped me off in Lufkin Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Video Stores: Target of Lufkin, Texas Lufkin, Texas

Jul 14 2014
Favorite shows on dvd they let me order a dvd box set ( different World) sent me order # and i never recive the set. i contact the company several time they only have a e-mail address. no one never replay or contacted me. Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Video Stores: Favorite shows on dvd Internet

Jun 27 2014
Favorite shows on DVD Ordered DVD set, items never arrived, attempted to contact site several times with no success Internet Author: Grass Lake, Michigan Video Stores: Favorite shows on DVD Internet

20, Report #1152029

Jun 04 2014
Sell-DVDs.com Sent this company what they quoted was $390 worth of dvds, they paid me for half of it saying that one of the sets had been rejected and would be sent back to me. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Video Stores: Sell-DVDs.com Austin, Texas