Report: #209254

• Reported By: Sg Other
  • Storesonline International
    754E Technology Ave
    Orem, Utah

On the 1st of June, I attended a seminar and workshop held at York Hotel in Singapore. I was being presented with what seemed then a fabulous internet opportunity. They've promised that with their system, we will be guided througout the process and how easy it is to manage the stores. However none of the promises are true. The system is so complicated, the manuals and dvds are useless and 3 months on I'm still clueless with no support ever given whatsoever.

My total invoice which indicated Enets (A Reputable Singapore based online payment gateway)package was actually never delivered. The total amount is SG$8267.50 (approx. US$5,500)payable in 24 monthly installment. I've placed a deposit of SG$500 so far. I'm in the process of cancelling the deal and will be in touch with the legal aid bureau. I plead with anyone in Singapore who are facing similar situation to get in touch with me as soon as possible.

Rohani
Sg
Singapore

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2006 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/storesonline-international/orem-utah-84097/storesonlinecom-ripoff-from-singapore-orem-utahrip-off-report-investigation-shows-that-s-209254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content