Complaint Review: Storm Computer

• Reported By: El Dorado Hills California
  • Storm Computer
    PO BOX 1090
    Woodinville, Washington

Storm Computer Total rip-off, never delivered, no communication Woodinville Washington

I placed my order with this company 10 days ago and my credit card was charged the same day. I recieved the confirmation email saying that I would recieve the tracking number for my package as soon as it shipped.
My order still has a pending status at the seller's web-site. During this period I sent three e-mails asking about the shipping date and left a voice message, none of which were answered. Two of the three e-mails were returned by my e-mail server marked as undeliverable.

RHP
El Dorado Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2008 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/storm-computer/woodinville-washington-98072/storm-computer-total-rip-off-never-delivered-no-communication-woodinville-washington-331696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content