Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, April 20, 2017

• Reported By: Anonymous — Tucson Arizona USA
Storm Venture Group
Internet USA

Storm Venture Group, Anthony Delmedico Thief, Liar, Abusive and Demeaning Scottsdale, Arizona Arizona

It's time for Anthony Delmedico to be stopped and bring to light what it's like being involved with a "monster".   I worked for Mr. Delmedico in 2015 in Tuscon, AZ.   I was a sales rep for Storm Ventures Group.  I worked 12+ hours a day to bring in residential and commercial leads to the company.  I was promised sales " commission's once the jobs were completed.

Within a few months, I realized my "customers" weren't getting the service I promised them.  Instead of my customers getting construction completetd , Mr. Delmedico pocketed the up front money.  Job files went weeks or even months for start of production.  This concept as I've learned from a Facebook Group is " stack and starve".

When I voiced my opinion to Mr. Delmedico , I was threathed " to keep my mouth shut"!  Numerous employees at Storm Venture Group were NEVER PAID what was/still is OWED to them.  This man is a monster.  He will LIE, STEAL, THREATEN anyone who gets in his way.

I know Mr. Delmedico has set up "fake companies" to get out of paying personal and business taxes.  One day the IRS will get smart and figure him out.

Don't bother attending Mr. Delmedico's " Win The Storm" Conferences.  It's just another way for him to steal money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2017 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/storm-venture-group/internet/storm-venture-group-anthony-delmedico-thief-liar-abusive-and-demeaning-scottsdale-ariz-1367349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Storm Venture Group