Complaint Review: Stout Management/Century Village Apartments

• Stout Management/Century Village Apartments
    4801 Spencer Street
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Stout Management/Century Village Apartments Hesperian Falls, Lake Tropicanna Thives,Elder Abusers, Anti anyBody Different from themselves Las Vegas, Nevada

I just happen to be over 55 years of Age, Disabled, with Gulf War Syndrome and numerous spinal injuries, who happens to Be a Real Female that's Married!  That's Right I said it.  The Manager, in a Very Curt way said that she was getting Rid of All Dogs, Implying that I am a b***h for Reporting them to Fair Housing and Not Holding up to the Fair Housing Agreement made by Nancy McClosky of H.U.D and Michelle Stanberry, just a few months ago.

I find it Odd that since I use a walker to help me get around, I have to clean up other peopl's mess from in front of my door!  Especially Dog poo, cigarettes, paper etc..and it is Not handicapped accessible Either.  We we Told Not to Clean, not even our own patio.  Can you imagine that?

A Few years ago they did the same thing Just for notifying them of a disability and they equate it with being insane or Not knowing what you are talking about, create a problem then Blame you for the reaction to their brand of EVIL!   We were in Fact given a 30 day Notice to Move, under Nevada State Law that is Not as strong as Federal Law and The ADA Cicil Rights Act of 1967. That's  in Violation of Federal Laws that Protect Veterans and Soldiers, like myself.

They prefer Illegal Aliens and Use Your legitimate Information to Keep them and I don't recall signing up for that orbeing their Labrat, so that they can see for themselves.  In my case It is Attempted Murder, Just see what Monsanto has done in Huntsville Alabama and Anniston!  This is another Love Canal Situation and I now have two tumors from over exposure to Pesticides and other Chemicals I was told to avoid. I told them so!  They are tapping into my phone lines Illegally and cell phones.

Mr and Mrs American, Wake up!  If the Wagon comes for me today, You're Next!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 03:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stout-managementcentury-village-apartments/las-vegas-nevada-89119/stout-managementcentury-village-apartments-hesperian-falls-lake-tropicanna-thiveselder-991643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content