Report: #1362009

• Updated: Thu, April 20, 2017
  • Reported By: Mark — DELTA Colorado USA
  • Straight Talk Wireless

USA

*UPDATE Employee: Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide

I hag phone problems with a new phone that I had purchased. After calling straight talk and complaining, they weren't offering to help me since I didn't buy insurance on my phone. The conversation turned into me complaining a lot since my new phone was not working correctly. The representative hung off on me. I went to call back, my phone would not work. I called back from another phone, I found out Thai my phone had been blacklisted and de-activated. They told me that I had reported my phone stolen from a vehicle in a parking lot. They totally lied, my phone that I had just spent $130.00+$45.00 for service would not work at all. Since the representative was mad at me, they lied saying that I reported my phone stolen. This allowed them to turn off the service to the phone that I had just purchased. I never did report muy phone stolen at all, they lied. I lost work and lost money due to them shutting my phone down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2017 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/straight-talk-wireless/-/straight-talk-wireless-tracfone-they-blacklisted-my-phone-by-saying-that-i-reported-my-ph-1362009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: TF01 - (USA)

Hi,

Good day.

I work with Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post on this blog and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Let us check your account to help you. For further assistance, please contact us via chat at link bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=. Thank you.

Arianne