Complaint Review: Straight Talk Wireless

• Straight Talk Wireless
    9700 NW 112th Avenue
    Miami, Florida
    USA

Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone Wireless Let me return my phone but won't refund my $213 back. Miami Florida

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy through the Straight Talk website in March of this year. I didn't like the phone, so I contacted the customer service and found out how to send the phone back for a refund.

In the box going back to Straight Talk, I, also had another phone that didn't work and needed replaced. That phone was sent out right away. But now they keep telling me that the other phone wasn't received or they have no record of that phone. But other calls they will tell me that the money will be in my account in 48 hours.

I have had approximately 6 calls that have told me that the $213 would be in my account in 48 hours, but I never see any money.

I still have this service due to it being very cheap, but I would like my money back. And I've told them time and time again, that I am using the money to buy a  new Straight Talk phone. And I plan on doing that. I just want my money back, so I can get a different phone. That's a lot of money to just be out.

Miranda Rapid City, SD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/straight-talk-wireless/miami-florida-33178/straight-talk-wireless-tracfone-wireless-let-me-return-my-phone-but-wont-refund-my-213-1102565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content