Complaint Review: Strategic Publishing Group

• Reported By: Paula — Albuquerque New Mexico USA
  • Strategic Publishing Group

Internet
    USA

Strategic Publishing Group They promised that I would have coverage in the front of a magazine that goes out to the 4 country clubs in my area. This was to be a quarterly publication and they produced NOTHING!!! They are a HUGE FRAUD!!!! Boca Raton FL **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

I was contacted by Stragic Publishing and it looked like a ligimate offer.  It was to target the County Clubs in my area  and it was to be published quarterly and distributed to all households in the community.  There was no such publication and when I inquired about it I was told it was sent out and they sent me some bogus shipping log showing the distributioin.  I verified with all 4 communities that there was never a publication and that they had no idea who the company was.  I have tried several times to get this resolved but to no avail.  Please do not fall for the crooks that these people are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2017 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/strategic-publishing-group/internet/strategic-publishing-group-they-promised-that-i-would-have-coverage-in-the-front-of-a-mag-1397044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content