Complaint Review: Stratford Career Insitute

• Stratford Career Insitute

Internet
    USA

Stratford Career Insitute Ripped me of Twice Washington DC

I have since continued my education in healthcare, but want to improve my creditnals by utlizing the diploma that I recived from Stratford Career Instiute that I paid for and recived in 2004 only to find out the dipolma is no good. They never stated that this was not a accredit program.

I also recived a diploma from Stratfored Career Institue in 2011 for Child Day Care Mangement that is also no good, I am really upset I was unable to go to a college campus because I had small kids and wanted to continue my education, I like the fact that I could do so online through Startford to only find out that both of my dipolma are no good and waste of time and my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2017 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stratford-career-insitute/internet/stratford-career-insitute-ripped-me-of-twice-washington-dc-1402490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content