Complaint Review: strayer university

• strayer university
    henrico virginia campus
    richmond, Virginia
    United States of America

strayer university being blackmailed by strayer university to pay a so called "over payment" in order to get my degree i earned. richmond , Virginia

I completed my mba at strayer universities henrico virginia campus with a 3.5 gpa. No response to my honors of c*m laude, but I called to find out where my degree was after a whole semester went by, come to find out they supposidly "over paid" me by giving me more money from financial aid. All I did was ask for the maximum amount allowed by law. No one told me about this so called over payment. No phone call email nothing. I called today to ask where my degree was and I was informed that they wont give me my degree unless i pay them over three thousand dollars ! This is ridiculous and a rip off.

Im being blackmailed for my degree i earned wit honors. This is a out right scam. Stay away from this school. It is not worth it. Believe me. I will not pay them not a dime. This is their own fualt. Their fin aid people always are shady and never give copies of paper work. I should have known what was up when a so called teacher stated to "just pretend to know what your doing in quantative methods" class.

He then proceeded to march the entire class to make sure we did our teacher surveys so he wouldnt get in trouble. Their customer service people luagh in the back ground at peoples issues and rude. This school needs to have an audit done and then closed. Promptly. One of their own professors told me not go here. I should have listened! Ive been. Harrassed by students because im a conservative christian and given a hard time. But i finished with honors anyway. This will show up on my credit report and damage my history. They are scamming me and im not going to let them get away with it. I did everything legal and square. They did not !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/strayer-university/richmond-virginia-/strayer-university-being-blackmailed-by-strayer-university-to-pay-a-so-called-over-payme-867786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content