Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: mat — flushing New York
Streetwide Asset Recovery Llc
100 Village Ct.Ste.201 hazlet, New Jersey USA

Streetwide Asset Recovery Llc c/o Michael Colombo practiced debt collection activities in new york without being licensed to practice in new york hazlet New Jersey

*Author of original report: Michael Colombo

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Michael Colombo- Max Advance

*Consumer Comment: Mat, how do I contact you?

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Michael Colombo is the owner of Streetwide Asset Recovery Llc., along with Firebrand Financial Group, Inc.  He bills himself as a debt collector for Wall St. brokerage houses.  He often tries to collect the debt through phone and mail correspondence.  If phone and mail correspondence don't work he will often represent the brokerage house in FINRA arbitrations.  He claims to have collected millions in debt in FINRA arbitrations.

The problem with this, is the fact that he and his company are not a licensed debt collector in the state of New York, yet they have illegally practiced and collected in New York.  Firebrand Financial is not licensed either.

They collected an arbitration award from me in New York using lies and false witness.  I did not know that they were unlicensed at the time and I couldn't afford a lawyer to represent me.  I know a lawyer that would like to start a class action against them.  If you know anyone that was part of a debt collection attempt and would like to be a part of a class action against Colombo, Streetwide, or Firebrand please reach out to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/streetwide-asset-recovery-llc/hazlet-new-jersey-07730/streetwide-asset-recovery-llc-co-michael-colombo-practiced-debt-collection-activities-in-1134144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Streetwide Asset Recovery Llc

Michael Colombo

AUTHOR: - ()

i think I can help.  How can I reach you?

Matt

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Michael Colombo- Max Advance

AUTHOR: mike - (USA)

I'd like to reach out to anyone who has had dealings with Max Advance which works with National Business Capital.  I am being harassed by a Michael Colombo and would like any background as he has threatened legal action against my business.

I owe $7,000 and have paid this company (Max Advance) over $40,000 for the past year and is this guy legit or I would like to join a class action against Max Advance and this company.

Thanks for your time and help and advice.

Mat, how do I contact you?

AUTHOR: AuAg - ()

Mat, I too was a victim of the repo man Colombo.  How do I reach you?  You have no conatct information listed.