Complaint Review: Strictly Custom

• Reported By: Michele — Mountain View California United States of America
  • Strictly Custom

San Francisco, California
    United States of America

Strictly Custom Dave Rosko Construction Unfinished kitchen and bathroom remodel San Francisco, California

Back in 2008 I began a remodel of my kitchen and bathroom downstairs in my two story home. I contracted with Dave Rosko with Strictly Custom. All was going well until. He kept asking for money to,pay his workers and get supplies. In the long run, he left me with my kitchen only framed and the bathroom framed. Demolition debris in my backyard that I ended cleaning up slowly. He left me with a mess to clean up. He promised to give me back 30K of what I paid him. I paid all of the amount by not watching my budget. I thought I paid him to beamy contractor. He said he would handle everything.

To top it off I was a widowed In 2004 with 4 children under 14 of age and just wanted to make my home a better place for me with a full bathroom downstairs for when I was ready to retire. He had personal problems with his wife.. Going thru a divorce. But now I read he is ascam artist to the max. I have all the receipts I put into finish my job. And I plan on pursuing . It is difficult to pursue on the contractors site in CA but I will try again. Dave needs to pay for all the scams he puts on trustworthy folks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/strictly-custom/san-francisco-california-/strictly-custom-dave-rosko-construction-unfinished-kitchen-and-bathroom-remodel-san-franci-975362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content