Complaint Review: Stryker t tops

• Stryker t tops

Internet
    USA

Stryker t tops NO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR INCORRECT ITEM LUGUNA HILLS, CA Internet

I placed an order for T-Tops for my Fishing boat in November 2016.  I live in Maryland and was not able to install the kit until the spring.  Upon opening the box, the item did not fit my boat, as indicated by the manufacturer.  I called customer service in May of 2017 to have this brand new, just out of the box item, swapped for the larger more expensive item, which I would pay the additional shipping and additional cost for the upgraded product.  However, I was told they would not honnor the return and they were bound by company policy.

Furthermore, they had the audacity to insult my over the phone by telling me they would be more than happy in assisting me in placing a new order for the proper T top, which they should have sent me from the start.  So now I'm out $1600 in out of pocket cost and can not use the product they sent me.  They also suggested I sell the product locally and to take my chances there.  I'm sure at a big dicount for what I paid for it.  Do Not do business with this company.  You get what you pay for and their customer service reminds me of a couple of guys working out of a back of the house garage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2017 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stryker-t-tops/internet/stryker-t-tops-no-customer-service-for-incorrect-item-luguna-hills-ca-internet-1370636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content