Report: #205429

Internet
  • Phone: 866-766-2482
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Stubhub Ripoff Will not refund your money when they send the wrong product!!! San Fransisco California Internet

I purchsed a pair of Chicago Cubs tickets from their site, so that I could go to a game while on a trip to Illinois. When I looked at the tickets the day before the game, I realized I was sent the wrong tickets!!!

I contacted Stubhub multiple times to solve the problem, and was told they have a no refund policy. Their suggestion was for me to "re-sell the tickets on their site", which would pay them an additional fee. Since the tickets were for a weekend game, and I received tickets to a Wednesday night game, I was certain to lose a considerable amount of money in the transaction.

I would suggest finding another site to sell the tickets on, such as ebay or craigslist. At least there is some customer service involved when they make a mistake. Do yourself a favor, and do not use Stubhub!!!

Michael
Broomfield, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2006 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stubhub/internet/stubhub-ripoff-will-not-refund-your-money-when-they-send-the-wrong-product-san-fransisc-205429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content