Complaint Review: Student Financial Help Center

• Student Financial Help Center
    15991 Red Hill Ave. #204
    Tustin, California
    USA

Student Financial Help Center They took 699.00 to get my student loan discharged as I'm now disabled. Tustin California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

Student Financial Help Services promised to get my student loan discharged as I'm now disabled. They said they would get it done in a year and that it was 699.00 I made 3 payments of 233.00 I spoke to Daniel Guerrero at 949-359-0358 Ext 104. I did this starting April 11, 2016. I called several times to see what was going on and was assured things were progressing fine. I've been trying to get in touch with them for over 4 months. Their number 888-366-6921 is answered by an answering machine saying to leave a message. Then it says the mailbox is full and hangs up. I also have sent 5-6 emails to customerservice@studentfinancialhelpcenter.com and have had no response. When you call Daniels number, you can leave a message, but again no response. I'm out 699.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2017 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/student-financial-help-center/tustin-california-92780/student-financial-help-center-they-took-69900-to-get-my-student-loan-discharged-as-im-n-1397107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content