Complaint Review: Student7

• Reported By: nanaT63 — York Nebraska USA
  • Student7

Internet
    USA

Student7 Student7Pro Scammed me out of money and failed to send our cat playground order! Internet

On 07/27/2017, I placed an order with the company known as Student 7 Pro (or Student 7).  The order was for a "Deluxe Cat Condo Playground, brown in color.  I received confirmation with an order number the same day via email.  The next day, 07/28/2017, I then received an email that the order was being ready for shipment and to "please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.  I also received a tracking number to check the order status.  The money for the order, $19.99 with free shipping, was immediately taken from our bank account via a debit card.

The last time I checked the company's website about the order I was able to login and the site stated it was ready for shipping.  Today, I went to check the website and received an error message that the page no longer exists, which then I knoew I had been scammed out of my money. [continued below]....

.....  I have emailed the company at least twice now asking where my order is.  To date, I have not received any answer.

I guess this is what I get for not checking the company out before ordering from the company.  I had found the item while scrolling through my Facebook account on July 27th.

Buyer's beware:  if something sounds too good to be true, it surely will be!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2017 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/student7/internet/student7-student7pro-scammed-me-out-of-money-and-failed-to-send-our-cat-playground-order-1399755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content