Complaint Review: Student7

• Reported By: Trose33 — Redding California USA
  • Student7

Internet
    USA

Student7 student7pro@gmail.com They have my money, I have no Cat condo. This company needs to be found and prosecuted. Internet

*General Comment: Kitty Condo

I guess it was too good to be true. Ordered a cat condo for my new kittens and was really looking forward to getting it. Instead I was reminded why I do not like to shop online. After the 2-3 weeks it said my order would arrive I have been emailing the so called "company" every week in hops of an answer and even more, what I ordered. It may not be a lot of money to some, but on a very low fixed income the $20 I lost is noticed, especially sonce I now have to go fond another one.

DO NOT order anything from this Student7

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2017 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/student7/internet/student7-student7progmailcom-they-have-my-money-i-have-no-cat-condo-this-company-need-1400991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Kitty Condo

AUTHOR: Cat Mom - (USA)

We ordered a kitty condo on July 26.   We never received it.  They sent an email right after we ordered saying that they'd received our order and that we would get it in 2-3 weeks.  It's been 2-1/2 months and we still haven't received it.  I have sent two emails and they have yet to respond.  What a rip off.  This is terrible.