Report: #1381998

• Studiosuits

Internet
    USA

Studiosuits Studiosuit Never Order From This Company India Internet

Extremely HORRIBLE experience with this company. I had 8 guys order suits for my wedding . The ones who actually got the suit all had problems, some major, some minor. Whatever. The bigger problem is they have zero customer service. No phone numbers, only email, (if your lucky to get one back)! I leterslly spent 2 weeks emailing their company and got nothing but a middle finger.

My suit was, I would say a 3/10. The front looked decent and the vest was pretty nice. The back,shoulders, and tail were a complete mess. The 3 tailors I took it to literally laughed.  When I asked what could be done (on several occasions) they basically shut the door in my face. They blamed it on my measurements, which were correct, and then stopped answering my emails. You know the groom who just made this company thousands of dollars. It gets worse...
one of my groomsmen never even got his suit. He placed the order almost 4 months ahead of time. He and I both send several emails begging for an update and nothing but  sarcastic remarks, especially from their employee Pearl!
Final result, I ended up buying another suit from a real company and my lonely groomsmen went elsewhere, bc he had no other option..
This company is a joke.. they might advertise a custom hand made suit but they are garbage. By far the worst customer service I've ever had to deal with. I very much recommend go somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2017 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/studiosuits/internet/studiosuits-studiosuit-never-order-from-this-company-india-internet-1381998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content