Complaint Review: Styles Checks

• Styles Checks
    PO Box 2200, Alexander, AR 72002-2299
    Internet
    United States of America

Styles Checks SCAMMERS INDEED! They make you pay TWICE for one order by creating ERRORS! Internet

I bought personal checks online from styleschecks.com. They were inexpensive, and the ordering seemed very easy. I put all of my information in, and placed the order.

The order arrived, and two of the numbers were switched out in the account number. I immediately tried to contact someone in customer service. No one responded to the THREE e-mails I sent them.

I called the toll free number to discuss the situation, and after a 45 minute wait on hold, was RUDELY told that Styles Checks do not send out free replacement orders, and accused ME of making the mistake in the order.

I told them that I was going to file a complaint with my credit card company and the "customer service" rep told me "good luck with that".

This is a horrible company, with no morals, NO customer service skills, and no clue how to run a good business. I would NEVER recommend them to ANYONE. By the looks of things here, others feel the same way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/styles-checks/internet/styles-checks-scammers-indeed-they-make-you-pay-twice-for-one-order-by-creating-errors-737274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content