Complaint Review: Su Mei Loo Actualize.com CoachReg Pte

• Reported By: Jamie Heming — New York New York
  • Su Mei Loo Actualize.com CoachReg Pte

Internet
    USA

Su Mei Loo Actualize.com CoachReg Pte Elance.com Freelancer.com Odesk.com Complete Scam - Writers Beware! Singapore Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Wrongly accused

Su Mei Loo is a scammer and uses sites like odesk.com and elance.com to lura writers into producing content. She claims the content is for a new news based website at Actualize.com, but the site doesn't even exist.

She seems legimate enough at first - she provides writers guidelines and the projects pay is very good. I was scammed into writing over 7,000 words for her - and when I asked for payment, she claimed it was delayed by odesk.com. I contacted odesk and they told me she had not set up a payment method yet. When I sent that info to her, she promptly deleted her account and disappeared.

Thank you everyone else who posted on ripoff report about this scammer. I wish I had the good sense to look her up here before I started writing for her! Hopefully adding my voice to the others here will prevent other writers from being scammed by this ripoff artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2014 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/su-mei-loo-actualizecom-coachreg-pte/internet/su-mei-loo-actualizecom-coachreg-pte-elancecom-freelancercom-odeskcom-complete-scam-1174708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Wrongly accused

AUTHOR: Su Mei - (USA)

Please see rebuttal for another report here. All the accusation reports are very similar, and my respond is similar as well.

I would like the writer of this report to step forward and let me know the platform he worked on when he got the assignment from me. Please also provide your name that you used on the website, so that I can extract the payment that I have made to you and show you. I have never left the freelance website that I get my writers from. I never 'ran away'.

There is only 1 writer that I didn't pay, and that was due to the quality of his work.