Complaint Review: Subaru of Pembroke pines

16100 Pines Boulevard,
    Pembroke Pines, Florida
    United States

Subaru of Pembroke pines JAIME GAITAN YO-YO SCAM Pembroke Pines Florida

*Consumer Comment: You could’ve told him to suck it and walked away

This dealership is a complete scam I went in to get a New 2018 WRX after negotiating I got a lease for a reasonable price took the car home that same day very happy. Then 12 days later to be exact I got a call saying there is an update on my car and I had to sign some paper work l. When I get there they told me the lease did not go thru and the bank declined my offer. So they told me I had to finance the car instead (this makes no sense) any ways I start the paperwork for finance and there goes my budget out the door. Now I'm stuck with a high monthly payment. Thanks for scamming me JAIME

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2017 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/subaru-of-pembroke-pines/pembroke-pines-florida-33027/subaru-of-pembroke-pines-jaime-gaitan-yo-yo-scam-pembroke-pines-florida-1414577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You could’ve told him to suck it and walked away

AUTHOR: Consumer - (United States)

you could’ve told him to suck it and walk away you did not have to sign the second contract.  If you did not sign the contract and they could not get the lease to fly you would’ve been out of the deal and you would not have to worry about making those big payments.   That’s the problem with American car buyers they fall in love with the car lot more then the money that they’re getting ready to part with.

You should’ve brought yourself an oriental friend with you and let them do the negotiations for you because in the Orientals case they are more attached to their money then what they plan to buy it if they do not like the deal they will get up and walk out which is what you should’ve done.

By now I’m sure that you have a strange sensation in your corn hole.  I’m sure that you know what that means.   If they call you back and ask you to come back and sign any more paperwork tell them to suck the bologna pony.