Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I received Us magazine in the mail, I wouldn't subscribe to that trash if it was the last publication on Earth. Looked up my subscription info on line and found I was suscribed through SubCo..called the number listed at 2 PM and was told their offices were closed and I should leave a detailed message and my contact info..what, so they can sign me up for MORE garbage..not happening. I justr received a refund for 2 other magazine I didn't order that were charged to my credit card, this is unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/subco/internet/subco-garbage-magazine-in-my-mail-fresno-california-1184740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco