Complaint Review: Subco

• Subco

Nationwide
    USA

Subco Magazine Subco Magazine Scam Fresno Califonia

I paid for a 3 year subscription to Maxim magazine in March 2017.  At the time, I did not realize that my subscription order was going through a thrid party company called Subco.  I received the May and June/July issue then noticed the issues stopped.  When I contacted Maxim to check on my subscription, I was told that my subscription was cancelled by Subco, a magazine subscription marketer, and to call them at 800-258-3350.

When I called Subco, I was told that the publisher Maxim cancelled my subscrition and that I need to call the publisher.  I called the publisher back and was told that they could only recommend that I attempt to get a refund from Subco.  After several calls of going back and forth it has become obvoius that I have been ripped off by this Subco company.

Do not order through Subco.  They took my money with no intention of proviing a subscription or a refund.  This is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2017 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/subco/nationwide/subco-magazine-subco-magazine-scam-fresno-califonia-1403652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content