Complaint Review: Subliminal Recording System

• Subliminal Recording System

Internet
    United States of America

Subliminal Recording System Promises free upgrades, but do not deliver Internet

*Author of original report: Problem finally solved

*Consumer Suggestion: Problem Resolved

I'm having the same problem as the other person who has reported the company. They promise free upgrades for life when you buy their software, but when you try to use their upgrade form, you always get this message:

upgrade@subliminalrecorder.com does not appear to be a valid email address
Could not get email address, or email address not valid. 69.175.62.122

I've sent emails to sales@subliminalrecorder.com several times about the problem over the last couple of years, but they never respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 03:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/subliminal-recording-system/internet/subliminal-recording-system-promises-free-upgrades-but-do-not-deliver-internet-744293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Problem finally solved

AUTHOR: - ()

I got an email from ripoffreport.com saying that another customer who had also reported the company had managed to get in contact with the company and have their problem solved.

So I tried again to contact the company via their website form and this time it worked. I finally got the free software upgrade which I was entitled to so all is well now.

Thanks ripoffreport.com for your great service!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Problem Resolved

AUTHOR: Keifer - (Canada)

I had the same experience others had with this company.

I was convinced that this software was what I needed via research but failed to check reviews. I had tried the software out on windows 7 and it failed to prepare recording. I would get this error code; Incompatible file format. Please choose a new name for your file., vbOKOnly

Like others, I replied to the company with a response back to me stating that I would be contacted in 24 hrs.

4 days later, I sent them a new message at 2:11pm. "I have found your business and will resolve this issue with the Better Business Bureau in your area. Act now or be acted on. Further will add my complaints to the ripoff report". At 2:28pm, 17 minutes later I received this reply.

Hi,

Sorry we just found your email mixed in with a bunch of junk mail. I believe this was it...(mentions my name, order and solution to the problem).

I have not tried the fix yet...not sure if it will work but I did get a response and did decide to report this company to the BBB and Ripoff Report; to help others like myself. If the fix works, I will keep the software however the BBB is already on the case to get my money back. This way I kill 2 birds with 1 stone. If it works, I will let the BBB know that the case is settled and will update this information here as well.