Complaint Review: Subway Sandwiches & Salads

United States of America
  • Phone: 404-763-0070
  • Web:
  • Category: Deli's

I went to the Subway on 519 Central Avenue in Hapeville for lunch on May 13, 2011.  I purchased two 6 inche orchard chicken salad sandwiches.

It totaled to $7.49.  I gave the cashier $20.00.  He only gave me $2.51 and no receipt.

When I noticed the amount he gave me, I knew something was wrong and asked him, "didn't I give you $20?"  He held up a $10 bill and said "you give me this."

I asked him this because when I arrived at Subway, I had just left a stressful situation.  Given this, my mind wasn't fully aware of how much I gave him, but I believed to have given him a $20.00 because I did glance at the bill prior to giving it to him.

And I was right.  When I returned to my residence, this was confirmed.  The person who gave me the money said that it was $20.00.

I believe that the cashier knew this and chose to keep the money rather than give me the change that was due to me - which was the $10 he held up and claimed I gave him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/subway-sandwiches-salads/hapeville-georgia-30354/subway-sandwiches-salads-i-paid-them-and-they-robbed-me-hapeville-georgia-728951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Your fault

AUTHOR: The Informant - (USA)

This second one was an error.  Errors do happen on computers, you know.  As a matter of fact, that's life in case you're too judgemental to know that.

second report I have read

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

how many more reports are you going to write about the same thing?

"TOOK OUR DOUGH POEM"....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this website!

Just type in 702887 at this site and it appears as 'Consumer Comment #13' at Ripoff Report #702887.