Complaint Review: Sucuri

• Reported By: Aamir — Alabama USA
  • Sucuri

Internet
    USA

They are sending tons and tons of emails to me without my consent and without any confirmation. There is a very normal process of confirmation email whenever some email address gets added in database but they dont follow it. Being a sucurity company , its there responsibilty.

I contacted them to remove my email address from their database but they denied it. I never experienced such a bad customer support. This is ridicolous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2017 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sucuri/internet/sucuri-sucuri-scam-fake-rip-security-internet-1402634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Aamir

AUTHOR: - ()

I spoke to your chat support staff before filing this ripoff report, i also explained him that there was no confirmation from my side but he still said that we can not remove your I'd. He should listen to me in detail, investigate and make some better suggestions then I told him that I will mark you guys in scam report and he was OK with it, shocking, bad customer service response ever. You can check your chat record with my name Aamir and I'd aih_7**@hotmail.com and you will find my conversation, i will not going to contact you guys again, I tried that already. I also got my id removed after making multiple request to client. But I would say you have bad people in customer service

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

More details, please

AUTHOR: Daniel Cid - ()

I am sorry to hear that. Can you please send me the details in private (dcid @ sucuri.net)? I would need your email and the content of the emails you got.

We do not send spam emails and I would love more information to investigate what happened and try to get it right.

thanks,