Complaint Review: Suffolk Family court Judge John Kelly

• Suffolk Family court Judge John Kelly
    400 Carleton Ave
    Central Islip, New York
    United States of America

Suffolk Family court Judge John Kelly Threatened me unjustly Central Islip, New York

The ex is mentally retarded the court has declared it and even assigned him a guardianship at age 45.
He was falsely slandering and libeling me to the court. I backed down for those 10 years so my child could feel secure. It's 2011 he was doing it again.
I get into Judge John Kellys courtroom trying to explain to him it's unethical to listen to such because it's said whoever has a guardianship their competence is impaired and even if he didn't have a guardianship it is is still unethical for the judge to listen to such.
Judge John Kelly said to me you know what I'm thinking, "To give custody to the father or to send your child to a foster home." Just like that at the drop of a hat without thinking my child did have a great home in the very first place. I'm thinking so why am I here for this nonsense? So I told him, "Then you cost her her mother for the next 8 years." And I walked out of my childs life forever. I will see her when there's no  Family Court, no mentally retarded ex at age 18.
I've had enough abuse from Family court  to last a couple of eons. All they do is they play a game of ping pong and your the ping pong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/suffolk-family-court-judge-john-kelly/central-islip-new-york-/suffolk-family-court-judge-john-kelly-threatened-me-unjustly-central-islip-new-york-716863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content