Complaint Review: SUMMER BEE MEADOW

• Reported By: Keyser West Virginia
  • SUMMER BEE MEADOW
    8400 Transit Lane
    Baldwinsville, New York

SUMMER BEE MEADOW IS A SCAM!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!! Baldwinsville New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To Crazyfazy:

*Author of original report: TYPO CORRECTION:

I paid for a product from Summer Bee Meadows and after several weeks and no product, I tried e-mailing to see what was going on. Not only did they have my money, but they would not answer my e-mails or ship the product I paid for! I had to finally file a dispute with my bank against them to get my money back! I'd probably be my money all together, but luckily I used a Visa debit card that had payment protection! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE OR YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!

Crazyfazy
Keyser, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/summer-bee-meadow/baldwinsville-new-york-13027/summer-bee-meadow-is-a-scam-do-not-buy-from-these-people-baldwinsville-new-york-389084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To Crazyfazy:

AUTHOR: Steve m - (U.S.A.)

Your slander and invective are inappropriate, Gregory.

Our records show that you placed your order on 10/15/2008, with stated normal expectations being delivery within two weeks. It was also explained to you that those were not 'normal' times due to the on-going onslaught of thousands of other orders from the automotive "hydroxy" people, your own order being one of them.

You received full refund on 12/6/2008. We are sorry that yours was one of the thousands of "hydroxy" orders that caused us (and in this case, yourself) such difficulty. The delay that you and the thousands of other "hydroxy" enthusiasts caused hardly constitutes a "scam" on our part. In fact, the tone of your comments being fairly typical of most of the contacts received from the "hydroxy" people, the situation constituted considerable harassment as perceived on this end.

In view of our receiving well over 1700 emails a month from these people at the time, it is understandable that we could not give individualized responses to each email received and still get anything else done.

["Hydroxy": A group of people who believe that separating oxygen and hydrogen from water in electrolyte solution and sucking the vapors into a car engine will result in "doubled mileage", "zero harmful emissions", you can "run your car on water", etc. These people are outside of Summer Bee Meadow's normal customer base]

TYPO CORRECTION:

AUTHOR: Crazyfazy - (U.S.A.)

Should be: "I'd probably be out of my money all together" instead of: "I'd probably be my money all together".