Complaint Review: Summit Consulting- NMR Coaching

• Reported By: San Francisco California
  • Summit Consulting- NMR Coaching
    947 South 500 East, Suite #110
    American Fork,, Utah

I feel I was pressured into joining this. I have a Psychiatrist's letter and a Psychologist's letter stating I was in no condition to enter into a contract. If I had been, I would never have agreed to anything that cost what this did.

I really don't remember how this got started in the first place. At the end of Feb 2005 or beginning of March, I spoke to someone on the phone who assured me that is I had not closed a deal or was not happy with the service after a year, the money would be refunded to me ($8000.00) Then I got a call back, that was supposedly recorded, again asking me if I agreed to take this couse and during which they did a balance transfer to my credit card. Nothing was ever signed.

They then sent me some DVDs and set me up for some mentoring sessions and gave me information for telephone conference calls.

I tried to do some of what the mentor suggested, with no results. I sat in on some of the telephone calls as well, tried to implement some the suggestions, no results.

In June I made my first call to request a refund, and was told they don't give refunds. The coaching comes from the NMR Missouri company, the money is collected by the Summit Consultant Group in Utah - that's whom I spoke with.

I feel that this whole thing was a rip off. Similar info can be obtained on line for free. At first I could not even find info on either company. After much research I did, mainly on this site.

Recently I spoke to Erik at Summit who said he would "try" to find the tape and send it to me. I also spoke with NMR coaching, they said I was cancelled in July.

I know it will be hard work but I will pursue it.

Karen
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2006 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/summit-consulting-nmr-coaching/american-fork-utah-84003/summit-consulting-nmr-coaching-they-promised-one-thing-on-the-first-call-and-now-are-ref-176625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content