Complaint Review: Sun Outlet

• Reported By: Brizzol — Filton Alabama United Kingdom
  • Sun Outlet

Internet
    USA

Sun Outlet I made a purchase but got no confirmation of an order and no reply via messages. Internet

I made a purchase for some sunglasses and shortly after recieved a payment confirmed e-mail. I thought it was strange as I shop online quite a bit and usually recieve an order confirmation too. I have made several attempts to contact this company, and I get no response from their online contact us form and they don't display a phone number.

They also seem to use an inhouse payment service from what I can see as I replicated the sales process to see if there was a company I could contact to refund my payment but couldn't do this either. I have since cancelled my card just incase as I believe this company isn't genuine. Nearly three weeks with no response to messages, confirmation of order or my order turning up, I can safely assume this company isn't genuine and there doesn't appear to be any way to get your money back once purchased so if please stay clear of this website, you'll be sorely dissapointed if you don't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2016 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sun-outlet/internet/sun-outlet-i-made-a-purchase-but-got-no-confirmation-of-an-order-and-no-reply-via-message-1346109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content