Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, July 18, 2016

• Reported By: MADDCHIC — Jacksonville Florida USA
Sun price vacations
Internet USA

Sun price vacations They promised me 3 vacations for 999.00 and debit my capital one credit card after I provided them a series of information. This was done in October of 2015 and it was not until I tried to book vacations did I realize it was a scam. Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I can only reach them by this number they provided and email. They have me a list of a couple of hotels in Mexico that has not heard of the company. I would like someone to contact me to try and get my money back.

I was contacted back in October 2015 by sun price vacations for 3 vacations promised. I contacted them several times for a list of the vacations. They provided me a generic list and when I contact the hotels, they said they haven't heard of them. They pressured me for my credit card number which I paid 999.00 I realize when they couldn't provide me more detailed information after I paid that it was a scam. I asked for my money back and they said it wasn't a scam. I paid through my capital one credit card and want to get a refund. I didn't know how to file a complaint. I have not booked any vacations with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2016 02:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sun-price-vacations/internet/sun-price-vacations-they-promised-me-3-vacations-for-99900-and-debit-my-capital-one-cred-1296258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun price vacations